We make you feel & look good both on the inside and out
At Indigo Womens Center we are focused on restoring the quality of life for all women, our mission is to make you look, feel and function better and boost your self confidence.Aesthetic gynaecology helps women both in physical and functional aspects.We understand that it might be embarrassing to talk about sexual issues to physicians but not seeking medical help may deteriorate physical and mental health.
- Women who are uncomfortable about their lady parts, who are unsatisfied with the look , feel or its function.
- Women who are suffering from urinary incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse.
- Women who cannot enjoy sex because they are unable to feel their partners anymore.
- Women who want to have enhanced sexual orgasms.
- Women who want to restore their “virginity”.
- Patients looking for skin lightening of the groin area
The treatments explained henceforth are empowering options for women looking for such procedures.
- Discomfort during sex
- Uneven labia
- Chaffing while exercising
- Unable to wear certain tight clothing
- Urine leak in multiple directions
- Unhappy with the appearance of labia
- Pigmented labia
- Previous failed labia minora plasty
Vaginal Rejuvenation :
- Women with difficulties in urination or defecation.
- Women who cannot feel their partners during sex.
- Reduced sexual function.
- Tampons falling out.
- Vaginal dryness
Hymenoplasty is a surgical procedure of restoring the hymen either by using the existing tissue or a thin flap is created from the vaginal wall.
- For religious reasons
- Victims of rape
- As a gift for their significant other
- Vaginal atrophy or dryness
- Vaginal laxity
- Certain patients with prolapse
- Urinary incontinence
- Fecal incontinence
- Orgasmic dysfunction
G-Spot & O-Spot – Shot :
- Women having difficulty to achieve orgasm
- Low sexual desire
- Vaginal dryness
- Lichen Sclerosis
- Painful intercourse
- Women who want to lighten the groin area.
- To reduce pigmentation of scars.