We are equipped with a state of the art diagnostics lab for all essential blood tests .Our equipment can deliver sensitive results within a short period.
At Indigo Womens Center, the best fertility hospital in Chennai we provide a full range of sonology services with the latest LG Volison E8 Radiance ultrasound machine. We offer both conventional and 3D/4D ultrasound examinations, making us the best IVF hospital in Chennai. Our dedicated radiologist is specialized in women imaging and she has a passion for excellence and strives to deliver the quality you deserve.
We are equipped with a state of the art diagnostics lab for all essential blood tests. Our equipment can deliver highly sensitive results within a brief period. We value the importance of your time; our fertility center staff will schedule your appointment so that you spend the least amount of time waiting for your tests, and make sure you receive the best fertility treatment in Chennai in a timely manner. Our phlebotomists are so skilled that your blood is drawn even before you realize you’ve been pricked! We have specialized neonatal phlebotomists to draw blood from babies (We are equally heartbroken when we see little babies cry)
We will inform you immediately as soon as your test results arrive. For future reference we will provide you with an online link where all your test records will be stored forever.
Our laboratory services
We offer comprehensive preventive health checks and care to ensure that you are absolutely healthy. Our Master Checkup for women has been designed to address all the issues that can cloud a woman’s well being. We recommend that all women commence annual Master Womens Check within a year of becoming sexually active.
Our imaging services
We will ensure that your every antenatal scan at our fertility center will be a wonderful experience. Our 4D ultrasound imaging takes you on a virtual tour with your unborn baby within the womb. You can share these special moments with your family and loved ones.
Early pregnancy scans: The role of early pregnancy scan is to confirm the pregnancy, location of gestation sac (intra uterine or ectopic gestation), and documenting the fetal cardiac activity. Early pregnancy scan assesses the gestational age more accurately compare to subsequent scans.
- NT /11-13 weeks scan: This is the first antenatal screening to rule out specific genetic conditions where the sonologist looks for fetal nasal bone formation and nuchal translucency. NT test is combined with maternal serum screening, and the obstetrician correlates the results. 11-13 weeks is the accurate time for NT scan.(Fig-1)
- Anomaly scans: Also known as TIFFA (target imaging for fetal anomalies). This scan focus is on fetal anatomy in detail from head to toe, including fetal heart and spine to detect the presence of any fetal anomalies. 18-22 weeks is the accurate time for anomaly scan.
- Growth scans: It is usually done between 28-32 weeks. The purpose is to check the fetal position, placental appearance, amniotic fluid level, fetal well-being and the baby’s growth compared with previous scans.
- 3D/4D scan: This advanced technology gives an image of baby surface view and make you appreciate the facial features, spine, fingers and toes of your unborn baby in real time (Fig 2) & (Fig 3). It also helps in better evaluation of facial anomalies.
- Fetal echo: Specific scan to rule out the fetal cardiac and major vessels anomalies. It is also combined with color flow evaluation in fetal heart and major arteries and veins.
- Obstetric doppler: Doppler scan is to evaluate the spectral waveforms in maternal and fetal vessels to diagnose utero-placental insufficiency and intra uterine growth restriction. The sonologist impression on doppler study plays a key role for the obstetrician to plan and evaluate the outcome of pregnancy.
Gynaec ultrasound is performed to evaluate uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and other pelvic structures. The extension and location of any abnormal growth/cyst is documented. Color flow study is also performed for an abnormal lesion to know its probability of benignity.
- Follicular study: Follicular study is a vital component in artificial reproductive technology(ART) for timing the collection of eggs. It is performed transvaginally at regular intervals.